My Life

My Life

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day Two of Fast

So I made it through the day and only had three small bites of a cookie my daughter made me.  I sat at my lunch break from work and watched my boy friend eat pizza!  OMG!  I wanted it so bad!!!  I kept thinking, "I can have one bite of the crust.  I've been so good!"  But I didn't do it!  Then I got more pizza for dinner tonight.  But I didn't eat that either!  Proud of me???  But my heart burn is getting worse.  I purge diluted blood and I take a lot of Ibuprofen so I'm sure that's the reason. 
I made the mistake of telling my BF about the heart burn and blood!  He was like, "you need to eat something or suffer the pain and blood."  Strange thing is I would rather be thin than change.  I feel so alone in my thoughts.
All I think about is food.
I did do a test to check for effective fasting called, "Keto Sticks".  It came back as somewhere in between small and moderate.  That's awesome!  I'm doing this right!  I'm down to 218.6lbs today!  Hope those couple of bites of cookie doesn't make me test negative for Ketosis tomorrow!!!!  Please God, don't punish me for a few seconds of weakness.  I promise I'll try harder tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment