My Life

My Life

Monday, November 29, 2010

After Thanksgiving Fast

So I know I haven't written.  I get discouraged because no one reads this but maybe eventually someone will comment!!  I had to go up north to see my mom who is very sick.  I was there a week and ate almost the whole time!  Ate Sushi every night.  And we won't even talk about Thanksgiving!!!  I went from 210.0 to 215.4  So I decided to go on a fast.  A 5 day fast to get my weight loss restarted.  On day 3 now.  I made it 3 days so far.  Yipee!  Just tea and diet soda.  I did lick my finger of cookie batter.  Made cheessy pasta and cookies.  Man I wanted it sooooo bad...........  I'm able to do this through the need to stay in control of one thing in my life.  Finally one.  Plus, the thoughts about myself are enough to persuade me not to eat.   So I will try and write tomorrow to tell you how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment