My Life

My Life

Friday, December 10, 2010

So Far..........

So far so good.  Made two Quiches (rounds) and a large (square) Quiche.  I put sausage, bacon, spinach, parsley, garlic, cream, eggs, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms in my Quiches.  Oh! And of course lots of cheese.  Jack and American with Parmeson sprinkled last.  I love to cook so much when I don't eat!  You would think I would nibble or something but I don't.  I also made my bf breakfast again!  He's not up yet.  Works the PM shift.  He's such a wonderful guy!  Can't tell you how lucky I am.  He knows some of what I am going through but don't think he knows I purge on purpose.  He just thinks I throw up when I have eaten too much or whatever.  So anyway, I made him two "french toast" type English Muffins, sausage and bacon.  Plus, his coffee is ready to go.
Today I am not sure what to think about seeing the therapist????  I think maybe I will either have to quit or lie because I'm not giving this up.  Not sure I could anyway.
I haven't eaten so far today.  Woke up feeling really icky!  Took my meds and vits and I feel better now.  More Diet Pepsi Max will help with that too.
So if your reading this, can you leave a comment???  I'm lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment